Trello is one of the most used tools in the market. The tool has a simple and easy-to-use user interface to help you manage projects efficiently. It is an interactive and lightweight project management tool. Users can use it to prioritize tasks and organize projects flexibly.
- You can Integrate Trello with Drive and Dropbox.
- Comes with inline commenting, file uploading, and drag-and-drop functionality.
- The maximum file size that can be attached to Trello is 10 MB.
- Provides support for mobile platforms such as Android and iOS.
- Trello provides separate panels for different actions.
It is an affordable and easy-to-use project management tool. The program has excellent support functions and an intuitive interface, very easy to use.
- Unified processing of team interaction, project management, invoices, and time-tracking tasks.
- Use filters to find your target.
- Unsplash.com provides thematic support.
- See what others are working on through the group calendar.
- Provide a local version for the server.
- There is a dashboard to view all your projects.
Wrike is a project management tool that simplifies workflow, provides visibility, and simplifies planning. Many industries use this cloud-based collaboration tool.
- Use the appropriate resources to view and organize project plans on a visual timeline.
- Use drag-and-drop tools to customize panels in a single view.
- Easy email integration.
- Users can create priority and important item views using a customizable dashboard.
JIRA is one of the most popular project management tools and the best choice for software development teams. Today, millions of users use JIRA to plan quickly, develop, log issues, track progress, and launch new software. You can also learn how to use the Jira tool for project management from Jira Online Training.
- Improved display functions
- Better prioritization
- Increase productivity
- Keep in touch
- Thousands of accessories
- Certified consulting and training services
- Create report
- Free to use
- Time tracking
VersionOne is a software platform for enterprises. It is designed for DevOps and agile teams and can be easily scaled to fit organizations of all sizes. It supports many methods such as DAD, LeSS, Enterprise Scrum, Large Scale Agile Framework, Kanban, or Hybrid Methods. It can provide end-to-end visualization, reduce barriers to equipment use, and help management understand project progress.
- Users can use drag and drop to prioritize defects and stories.
- Easy-to-use backlog management system with a centralized online repository.
- Items can be grouped by topic.
- You can use a portfolio management business plan.
- Comprehensive collection of all feature requests.
- Deliver results based on business goals.
- Help users ensure consistency in company products and shipments.
Asana has a simple user interface and navigation. This project management tool can be used for critical tasks. Users do not need to use email when they use it to manage tasks. The asana can help the team use innovative methods and is well known for this.
- Management of multiple workspaces.
- Real-time activity report will show real-time updates.
- Add tasks, responsible people, and main tasks.
- Fast opportunities for creating tasks and projects.
- Functions of task and project management.
- Find the types and sections of projects.
- Automatically update inbox/email.
- The team page stores sessions.
- Add subscribers and follow the tasks.
- Set deadlines, priorities, and goals.
PivotalTracker is a flexible software development tool that helps teams work on an ongoing and frequent basis. Provide dynamic tools to measure progress and establish a single priority view for the team to improve collaboration.
- Powerful search syntax supports nested boolean expressions.
- Increase project visibility and strengthen collaboration.
- Use a single view for the entire project.
- Iterative and flexible management process.
- Focus on collaboration, real-time, and release management.
- Develop plans based on real-world assessments.
- Communication between stories is expressed using third party project management tools, built-in links, and built-in integrations.
Targetprocess users can manage agile projects through a visual interface involving different complex processes. You can adjust it according to Scrum, Kanban, or several custom methods. Administrators can apply this to reflect project info, dependences, and schedules, while at the same time comprehensively improving visibility and transparency to enhance collaboration, planning, and tracking.
- Version release plan and Sprint plan.
- Backlog story map view.
- Error tracking, QA, test case management.
- A complete combination of advanced planning and monitoring.
- It is a suitable project management tool for quality-centric agile test teams.
- You can use it to evaluate the progress of multiple teams and projects.
- Provide customized cards, views, reports, and dashboards.
Mingle is a project management tool that can be used to implement and expand a team’s agile practices. It is available in multiple languages, such as Chinese, English, Portuguese, Dutch, and Spanish. So it is very suitable for remote software development teams.
- Mingle evolves by task templates, and Project Managers can be flexibly used in Agile, Kanban, and Scrum processes.
- Help companies of different sizes implement agile methodologies and scale as needed.
- Easily collaborate and communicate.
- Easily manage cross-team dependencies.
- Help all teams implement agile methods to expand the agile scale.
- The team can choose their own working style.
- Project managers can use Mingle’s project planning to visualize project goals and schedules.
Assembla provides a central platform for developers and project managers to manage all code and tasks without paying extra for plugins.
Assembla is a code management platform with built-in agile development tools. You can integrate it with SVN, Blame, and GIT to easily manage the repository.
- Assembla provides a variety of collaboration functions, allowing information to flow between teams.
- It is equipped with a simple error tracking tool.
- Users can solve problems through a variety of processes.
- It provides an hourly backup function.
- It can create a personalized filter.
- Git, Subversion, and Perforce hosting functions.
- It can use card view functions and user stories to respond to changes in priorities or needs.
- Project portfolio management.
I’m Sudheer Patel, an enthusiastic Digital Marketer and content writer working at Mindmajix.com. I wrote articles on trending IT-related topics, including Big Data, Business Intelligence, Cloud computing, and Project Management. You can reach me on LinkedIn.