A Mobile strategy should include something more than a mobile-friendly website. Is it 100% true that you are under the feeling that huge & big mobile apps name brands should have mobile Google applications?
In the past websites were seen as the same mobile apps and they have now transformed into a basic and essential part to any successful business. In the present market, you would not even consider starting a business without a website because of the client expectation. If a client looks for your company online and can’t discover you, their manner of thinking may consequently contemplate your company and would probably pursuit to buy from another company with an online presence. With over 89% percent of adults now owning a Smartphone, this will soon be true for businesses that don’t have applications for mobile.
Mobile applications are currently the key factor for almost every small to big business. Irrespective of size and industry, more and more small to big size businesses are following the mobile app trend, understanding that an effective mobile strategy involves more than just a mobile-friendly website.
The main reasons why your company should invest in a mobile application:
- Reach Potential Customers: These days everybody on the planet is spending more than 3 to 4 hours of the day on his or her mobile phone.
- Audience Building: You can establish relationships with your customers no matter where they are in the world. A person does not need to remember your web address or refer to a search engine, as in the case of a site, since the app is already installed on their device. Depending on the functionality, one can even use it without access to the Internet.Each new user who installs your mobile app enters your information space. Therefore, it is worth using various methods to increase the number of installations; for instance, you can offer bonuses and discounts in return.The combination of “site + mobile app” yields a double dividend for the enterprise. The company’s Internet resource attracts customers’ attention thanks to search engines, and when a visitor enters the Smartphone program via the site, the company turns to more targeted work with him.
- Customer Convenience: Mobile applications are easier to develop and less complicated than websites. They are planned with the client requirements and have the main focus on usability of the application. Mobile applications will enable your client to achieve your support team, your administrations, and the installment section straight from the application.Applications make payment incredibly easy and simple by using worked in Smartphone features. Payment authentication by means of Apple Pay and Google Wallet is on the rise as shoppers don’t have to share any of their touchy information in this manner making the installment technique secure and desirable.
- Business Process Optimization: You can create an app for the employees’ interactions within the team, as well as monitoring and managing any processes, exchanging files and data, and aggregating certain statistics, for example. Mobile apps can be effectively used for organization and automation of multiple business tasks.Creating products targeted solely for use within the company itself is quite a common practice. In this way, for example, you can ensure uninterrupted interaction between employees, regardless of their current locations.
- Improve Customer Engagement: No matter whether you are selling flowers or spa services, your customers need a way to reach you. Having a messaging (or help desk) feature within your app can really make a difference in the way you communicate with your customers. Think about it: Open Table, for example, built its entire business model around this principle. Instead of calling a restaurant for a table, you can book it with less than five clicks on their platform. Now think about it: How many customers would prefer to communicate with you via text than via phone?
- Stand Out From the Competition: These days’ mobile apps at the small business level are still rare, and this is where you can take a big leap ahead of your competitors. Be the first in your neighborhood to offer a mobile app to your customers. They’ll be astonished by your forward-thinking approach!
- Competitive Advantage: Not all companies take full advantage of the potential of their own sites, let alone their mobile apps. Some companies do not even have them, because for some reason they consider them unnecessary! Competition in this area is still low, and this should definitely be taken advantage of.If you manage to be among the first to start using mobile apps as a marketing and sales tool, you can confidently strengthen your position for the future. In today’s highly competitive world, it is necessary to take as many opportunities as you can to educate about the brand and increase its recognition.