Accountancy is the process of keeping track of various financial transactions. Even if you do not go on to become an accountant, accountancy is a subject that will benefit you throughout your life. Learning the subject thoroughly will assist you in laying a solid basis for future endeavors. If you are skilled in accountancy, you will be able to effectively manage your financial affairs. You only need to master the fundamentals of accountancy. Revision of this subject requires proper planning and strategy as it is very important and time-consuming. Therefore, a student has to give importance to important topics.
In general, all subjects can be revised because of its well-revised educational programs, the CBSE board has engraved an indelible place. Its goal is to provide students with useful information so that they can achieve academic achievement. Following the completion of class ten exams, pupils are given the opportunity to choose between three different streams: science, arts, and commerce. Many students choose business as a viable career option in addition to science and the arts. Commerce is a popular subject among students, particularly among those interested in a career in banking, commerce, or business. English, Maths, Business Studies, Accounts, Economics, Multimedia, Psychology, Painting, Physical Education, and other CBSE commerce courses are taught in class 11. Students can easily access well-evaluated CBSE topic syllabuses and practice papers for Class 11 commerce on the internet.
Below given is a strategy which can be followed by a student to do effective revision for the accountancy exam:-
Make a revision schedule.
Shorter spells of 20-30 minutes perform better, according to research, because your attention is much higher. As a result, we recommend taking frequent, brief rests. We also recommend that the subjects’ orders be mixed up. Therefore, if a student thinks that accountancy is a tough subject then he/she has to give more time to this subject both for revision as well as clarification of concepts.
Locate a peaceful location.
This is a simple one: you require a quiet location where you can work uninterrupted for a few hours. It will suffice if you use your room, a local library, or the library at your school or institution. Some people recommend sitting and revising in a soothing place like a coffee shop but it does not always work as it might distract the student.
In the morning, get to work.
Morning is a time where tough concepts of accountancy can be dealt in peace. You must begin at some time, and starting sooner rather than later is a smart notion. Try to stay to our draught revision schedule and begin revising in the morning – research suggests that if you start early, you are more likely to complete all of the scheduled work because as the evening approaches, there is a greater urge to go outside.
Do a lot of practice papers.
Request past papers from your teacher or look them up on the internet. Exam technique is now heavily emphasized by most exam boards, and simply familiarising yourself with it before the exam can save you time and help you gain better results. Many examiners do not bother to come up with novel questions, so if you have completed three or four past exams, you can expect some of the questions on the day to look familiar.
Consider the bright side!
It’s not all about studying at the end of the day. There are lots of people who have succeeded in life despite failing every single exam or being utterly incompetent at school and university. If you don’t ace the examinations, your life isn’t over, so don’t put too much pressure on yourself.
You’ll get a lot of work done, feel great about yourself, and yet have time to relax with your friends and family if you follow these recommendations. Good luck, and now get down to business with those notes!
Therefore, the correct revision strategy can be summed up as:-
1. Accountancy is a time-consuming subject that demands a great deal of practice.
2. I have always preferred to finish the theory section first and then go on to practical challenges because the theory is the foundation of the subject. Most students use the method of revising the theory component only one day before the tests, and as a result, they receive a poor grade.
3. The Page-Flipping strategy is certain to waste the most time and deliver the least amount of results.
4. I used to keep track of how much of my syllabus was due. I prefer to use a mix-and-match approach to subjects. If you’re not sure about the concept, work through the illustrations provided.
5. Accountancy is a subject that cannot be crammed. You must comprehend the concepts. Learn the many formats, such as the Journal, Ledger, and Balance Sheet formats. They are also one of the causes of grade reduction.
6. Practice longer and more difficult chapters such as Depreciation, BRS, and Financial Statements. Try to tackle prior year’s question papers while studying for exams. ent. In your articles, try to avoid using abbreviations.
7. Practice longer and more difficult chapters like depreciation, BRS, and financial statements. Try to tackle prior year’s question papers while studying for exams. It will assist you in effective time management. In your articles, try to avoid using abbreviations.
8. In addition to hard labor, make an effort to perform some smart work. Mark those points that you think are significant or in which you have a problem while reading or practicing. Due to time constraints, rather than covering all of the topics during preparation, concentrate on the highlighted ones.
The most crucial aspect is self-evaluation. Instead of competing with others, try competing with yourself. It will only make you feel good about yourself.Conclusion: Therefore from the above-mentioned strategy, subjects like accountancy like subjects can be revised in an easy way. Further sources like DK Goel Solutions Class 11 Accountancy PDF will certainly help a student to revise effectively.
An author of Namaste UI, published several articles focused on blogging, business, web design & development, e-commerce, finance, health, lifestyle, marketing, social media, SEO, travel.
For any types of queries, contact us on info[at]namasteui.com.