A lot of women unknowingly suffer from a disorder known as endometriosis. It’s fairly common in the U.S. affecting more than 200,000 women. The pain it causes can almost feel like menstrual cramps, and these often occur even when it isn’t that time of the month. Who wants to have period-like cramps multiple times a month? Yeah, that’s definitely not fun.
There’s a lot of great alternatives to try, kratom powder being one of them. Check out this Kratom Library for more details. We’ll go over some of the best kratom powders you can try out to alleviate some of that achy pain associated with endometriosis. This is just one of the many other alternatives that are mentioned here. Let’s first get a better understanding of what endometriosis is and what it can feel like.
What Exactly is Endometriosis and Its Symptoms?
Endometriosis is a disease in women where tissue grows outside of the uterus and in other areas where it typically is not present. This tissue resembles the one that naturally lines the inside the uterus. It isn’t just found outside of the uterus. Some of this tissue is also found in ovaries, fallopian tubes and other reproductive areas.
The symptoms associated with endometriosis are tricky because they can actually seem to be like other common issues, such as ovulation pain or pelvic inflammatory disease. It often causes pain, sometimes really strong pain.
Let’s take a look at some of the other symptoms that are associated with it:
- Painful periods/pelvic pain that can occur before or after your period.
- Pain during sex
- Pain during urination or defecation
- Heavier periods or bleeding between periods
- Possible infertility
These are just some of the main symptoms. Keep in mind that having some of these doesn’t automatically mean you have it. It’s best to talk to your doctor to figure out if this is the case for you.
What to Do to Help Manage the Pain
It can be really annoying and tormenting to deal with pain that almost always feels like it’s that time of the month. It most definitely brings your mood down and prevents you from getting things done.
If you’re looking for ways to help cope, here are some tips for you to try in order to better manage the pain and discomfort.
1. Try exercising often. A lot of you might be thinking that the pain you feel means you should only rest. Although it does help to rest, you need to move your body so that blood circulates throughout your body. It can also reduce stress and keep you distracted from the pain. Exercising also releases endorphins that can make you feel a lot better about yourself. You don’t have to go all out with your workout, light exercises are great too on the days you don’t feel great.
2. Avoid inflammatory foods. Foods that can cause inflammation include things like excess sugar, processed meat, and refined carbs. Instead, try eating more vegetables, fruits, and foods packed with omega. Eating healthier can actually help prevent endometriosis or at least help you better get it under control.
3. Alternatives. You can try products that help you to de-stress and reduce pain. Kratom is an amazing option if you don’t want to get over-the-counter medications. It originates from Southeast Asia and is an evergreen plant known for its medicinal benefits. It also has very few side-effects and has gained a lot of popularity in the states over the years. People of all sorts use it, including those with arthritis or those who just want to feel more relaxed.
Top 2 Kratom Strains to Try if You’re New to It
If you’re new to kratom, it can be a little confusing because there are different colored strains, such as green, white, and red. For the purpose of pain relief, red strains tend to work best. Two of the best kratom powder strains out there are Red Maeng Da and Red Bali.
- Red Maeng Da kratom powder benefits are extremely popular and helpful for reducing pain. This is because the alkaloids, such as 7-mitragynine and others, attach to receptors and neurons that send signals to the area of pain. This then helps decrease or numb that pain. This is a less-sedative red strain and can even give you a slight euphoria or energy.
- Red Bali powder is an amazing option if you want to feel a lot more relaxed and get better sleep. Sometimes, cramps and endometriosis can keep you up at night or prevent you from getting a peaceful sleep. This one is a great option for you if you take it about an hour before bed. You’ll be able to get those z’s in.
Kratom Powder VS Extract
Now, a lot of people may think that kratom powder and extracts are the same, but there is a notable difference. Usually, kratom extracts are a bit more expensive because it is essentially an extract of all the alkaloids within the kratom leaves. It goes through that extra step to get the good stuff. You can try extracts if you want something that is stronger and more potent, but you’ll need to take less.
Kratom Powder Nutrition Facts With so many people getting into health and fitness, many people wonder about the amount of kratom powder calories. If you’re going to stick to kratom powder, it is relatively low in calories and some products even have none. It’s also relatively low in fats and carbs, especially with most powder strains. Overall, it won’t interrupt with your healthy lifestyle.
An author of Namaste UI, published several articles focused on blogging, business, web design & development, e-commerce, finance, health, lifestyle, marketing, social media, SEO, travel.
For any types of queries, you can contact us on email@example.com.