We often come across strangers, strike a chord and connect almost instantly. Sadly, more often than not, we forget to exchange the contact details, and our first meeting remains our only meeting. We face a similar situation when we visit a website, but don’t find a way to contact the people on the other side of the website.
In today’s world, where you can find at least five alternatives to every website, the scope of converting a prospect into a customer is very narrow. And if your website does not have a contact form, your chances are even slimmer. However, it is not that hard to integrate a contact form on a WordPress website. There are plenty of contact form plugins, which can make your job a lot easier. In case you are intrigued by the possibilities, here is an interesting read for you.
Gravity Forms is one of the best contact form plugins that are available for WordPress websites. If you are looking for premium quality contact forms with a great set of features, this is the perfect choice for the contact form plugin. Some of the features include:
- Integrates easily into the WordPress editor and drag and drop builders.
- Advanced fields to input information like websites, file uploads, addresses, etc.
- Conditional logic is built right in.
- Supports an array of add-ons and external integrations.
Contact Form 7:
When we talk about contact form plugins, Contact Form 7 remains the most popular one over the years. Millions of websites, including assignment writing Services, use this plugin to create online forms for their website. With this tool, you can expect the following things:
- Customize and manage multiple contact forms using this plugin in an instant.
- Seamless integration with tools like Akismet spam filtering, CAPTCHA, and others.
- Customize the email content with simple markup
- Wide range of field options, including checkboxes, dropdown menus, etc.
If you have no experience in contact form creation, choose WPForms. This user-friendly contact form plugin allows you to get the job done quite smoothly. However, it does not miss out on the essential features. Some of the highlighting features of this tool include:
- Blocking of spam submissions automatically
- Easy integration of online payment tools like PayPal
- Plenty of pre-built templates for easy contact form building
- Drag and drop builder for those who don’t know coding
Ninja Forms is available in both free and premium versions. In this plugin, you get a bunch of industry-standard features. Besides contact forms, you can also build subscription forms, surveys and other online forms using this tool. Some major features of this plugin include:
- Anti-spam options, including Google reCAPTCHA, honeypot fields, etc.
- Drag and drop interface for smoother contact form creations.
- The feature to manage, edit and export every submission that comes through the form.
- The premium feature unlocks add-ons like customer support, updates, layouts, etc.
Form Maker is a versatile WordPress contact form plugin that allows easy HTML level customizations that fulfil your form requirements. Just like Contact Form 7, it has been quite popular over the years. Some of the amazing features include:
- Allows you to create high-performing contact forms with multiple form fields
- Availability of different options such as embedded, pop-up, top-bar and scroll-box
- Integration of payment gateways, Google Maps integration, surveys, etc.
- Comes with built-in custom CSS editor that offers additional styling features
weForm is a new contact form plugin that has made a stir in the market. It is gaining significant popularity because of its ease of access and fast performance. The plugin offers a great number of features, and some of the major ones include:
- All the data and settings form a contact form can be easily migrated to weForms.
- Offers nifty integrations with tools like Trello, Zapier, Google Sheets, etc.
- Built-in Google’s reCAPTCHA to prevent spam.
- Supports multi-step forms that can boost conversions.
HappyForms is another new contact form plugin that has made its name in the market with numerous exciting features. You can rely on this plugin, especially if you don’t want to learn a new UI. It comes with built-in WordPress Customizer and offers the following features:
- It has the drag and drop builder that allows seamless form creation
- Messages are copied into the WordPress admin dashboard along with notification
- One-click spam prevention with honeypot and Google reCAPTCHA
- Drop forms anywhere in the pages, posts or even widgets with a shortcode
FormCraft is a drag and drop form builder that is available for free. It offers you an innovative interface that clearly stands out. You can also try its premium version, which offers interesting features. Some of them include the following:
- Fast, easy-to-use WYSIWYG builder along with extensive customization
- Create stylish and beautiful forms that are responsive to all devices
- Get notifications over email, so you don’t need to login to WP all the time
- Lightweight and fast, with a bunch of form templates to explore
Formidable Forms is one of the very few contact form plugins that allow you to display the submissions on the front end of the website. You can use this plugin to collect, display, edit and filter the user submitted data without the help of any add-ons. The plugin also offers:
- Drag and drop of builder and powerful form fields for easy form creation
- GDPR-friendly features to help you stay out of trouble
- Advanced form styler to customize the look and feel of the contact forms
- Easy payment integration with the forms
Last, but not the least, Caldera Forms is again a drag and drop builder enabled WordPress plugin that allows you to create responsive forms in a flash. Caldera supports a number of user friendly add-ons that make it useful to both beginners and web developers. Some other features include:
- Enhanced email delivery to email management simpler
- Priority support from the customer support team
- 27+ add-ons including payment methods, Google Analytics and many more
- Form entries are saved as PDFs so that you can easily print the submissions
In conclusion, The choices are plenty. Interestingly, each contact form plugin has its own USP. Now, if you are going to choose one from the list, it will be better for you to select the one that fits your requirements the best. If you cannot make up your mind, you can simply hire a freelance web developer for the necessary assistance.