Save yourself from online money transfer without your concern (HACKING) by maintaining below points:
- Never believe in any Facebook post saying ‘Ghar pe baithe kaam karo by spending 2/3 hours a day and earn 3000 rs/day.All this kind of job post are fake and they are looting your hard earned money.
- Never click on any ‘WhatsApp/email/messages’ link.
- Never trust any companies’ promotion using WhatsApp who is want to gain your trust.
- Never share your debit card/credit card with anyone (not even with your best friend)
- Always delete your ‘OTP’ after using it.
- Always change your banking account password once in a week if you are doing online transaction.
- Never click on any link send from a WhatsApp business or from a trusted site.
- Tell your bank to confirm with yourself before sending or receiving any money.
- Use ‘True colour’ free version (you can buy if you want) and never receive any phone call colouring ‘Red’.
- Never use ‘GMAIL’ for banking account. Use rediffmail.com
- Never share your bank application ‘PIN’ with anyone.
- Never believe any messagses that says ‘x’ amount has been credited to your ‘y’ application account’.
- Never believe in any ISD call and never receive any ISD call.
- Never get motivated by the fake ‘GURUS’ and don’t release your dopamine by using ‘online’ free products. (Follow Aditya Saini in YouTube)
- Call on toll free number of your bank and connect with the bank official if you are facing any trouble while using your online bank application.
*NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS WORLD, IF SOMETHING IS FREE THEN YOU ARE THE PRODUCT*
An author of Namaste UI, published several articles focused on blogging, business, web design & development, e-commerce, finance, health, lifestyle, marketing, social media, SEO, travel.
For any types of queries, contact us on info[at]namasteui.com.