Studying medicine is a dream for many students. But completing or appearing for one is difficult for many. Not just the competition is a bearer for it, but the financial situation also holds back many deserving candidates. In this situation, MBBS in foreign countries is one of the options.
Having a low budget or less financial support should not be the reason to cancel or bury your dream of becoming a doctor.
Let’s see about the affordable MBBS courses that Indian students can apply for in abroad countries.
While applying for the MBBS course abroad, there are few key points everyone keeps in mind, budget being one the most important points.
People think about the medical universities that offer affordable MBBS courses, whether the university is approved or not, and many more.
There are many colleges in India too, so why do people choose to study abroad?
In this blog, I will compare and show the universities that offer MBBS courses under 15 to 20 lakh abroad. I will also explain whether and why people choose to study abroad, options that they can choose, and many more.
Why Study MBBS abroad?
- First of all, there is vast competition in India for less than 80 thousand medical seats. Around 14-15 lakh Indian students apply for these seats. Students can expand their options by applying for the Medical course in foreign universities.
- Another reason is the donation: This is one of the main reasons that many deserving candidates can not get admission in India. People have to pay donations to a few of the medical colleges in India which is something that is not done in foreign countries.
- The low fee structure that universities abroad offer tackles the main reason for today’s discussion. The range of fee structure offered there is less in many countries.
- The worldwide recognition that these universities offer gives students great exposure and opportunities to practice in many foreign countries like the USA, UK, Russia, and many more.
- Student exchange programs that are offered by universities abroad give students the opportunity to experience traditional, cultural, educational diversity.
Does the whole Medicine course available with a low fee structure in Abroad universities?
Yes, the MBBS course is available for under 15 lakh in foreign universities. There are many countries and universities that offer the course at very low tuition fees. And believe me, that does not compromise the quality of education at all.
Ukraine, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Kazakhstan, Armenia, Uzbekistan are some of the countries that offer MBBS at cheap cost. There are top NMC & WHO approved medical universities in these countries that offer the worldwide recognized medical degree at a very low fee structure.
Where can I Study MBBS Courses under 15 to 20 lakh abroad?
There are multiple options for your MBBS degree at a low fee structure. Take a look at the following top medical universities from different countries which offer medicinal courses at a cheap cost.
|Country||Top Universities||Fee for the whole |
|Kyrgyzstan||Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University||Rs.10.30 Lakh|
|Kyrgyzstan||Asian Medical Institute||Rs.12.85 Lakh|
|Georgia||Georgian National University SEU||Rs. 6.30 lakh|
|Russia||Tula State University||Rs. 14 lakh|
|Russia||Crimean Federal University||Rs. 15 lakh|
|Russia||Chuvash State Medical University||Rs. 11.55 lakh|
|Kazakhstan||Astana Medical University||Rs. 12 lakh|
|Kazakhstan||Semey State Medical University||Rs. 11.50 lakh|
|Kyrgyzstan||Jalal-Abad State Medical University||Rs. 10.50 Lakh|
|Kyrgyzstan||Osh State Medical University||Rs.11.36 Lakh|
|Ukraine||Kharkiv National Medical University||Rs. 20.16 Lakh|
|Russia||Bashkir State Medical University||Rs. 17.22 Lakh|
Note: Above-mentioned fee structures are calculated approximately with an approx range of 1$ = Rs. 70
Step by Step Admission Process for MBBS Abroad
You have to follow the simple admission steps to take admission for MBBS abroad. There is a common admission process for every country which I am explaining here. Other than this you can contact the university of an educational consultancy to know more about the further procedures.
- Step 1: Apply online and fill the admission form.
- Step 2: Submit the required documents for the invitation letter.
- Step 3: Pay the first-year fee after getting the invitation letter from the university within 15 to 30 days.
- Step 4: Apply for the student visa and submit the remaining document to the university.
- Step 5: Get ready to fly with a passport and student visa.
Other than the above-mentioned options, there is another option available to do MBBS with low cost abroad i.e. scholarship.
There are many universities that offer scholarships for Indian students that cover the tuition fee and/or living expenses of the students. There are many plans and schemes including the government schemes plus individual university schemes to cover the expenditure or tuition fees of the students to help them complete their MBBS education without any financial problems.
Thus, it is possible to do MBBS abroad from 15 to 20 lakh and at top medical universities which are approved by the National Medical Commission of India and other renowned councils and medical organizations.
Blogger, Researcher, screenwriter, and author of the English novel ‘Sleep and a slap’ that has won the award for best debut.