Government Jobs not simply offer money security; however, they provide stability together with career growth. you’ll be able to expect a secured life post retirement additionally. However, the obtaining a government job isn’t a bit of cake. you have got to form heap of efforts to clear the choice method when that you’ll be able to be assured of it. Since the competition is reaching next level day by day, it’s obligatory to conscious of the foremost sought-after government jobs in India, thereby arrange for one.
Railways is one in every of the foremost reputed and extremely regarded sectors once it involves Government Jobs. Indian railways offer vary of posts to figure across the state. Railways RRB releases varied achievement notifications to fill in no. of vacancies. The below list covers the roles notification recently released by Railways-
RRB NTPC (Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Categories)
- Total Vacancies – 1,30,000
- Post Name
Non-Technical Popular category (NTPC)
Ministerial and Isolated Categories
- RRC Level-1 Posts
- Educational Qualification – 12th or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
- Age Criteria – 18 to 32 years
RRB JE/ SSE (Railway Junior Engineer / Senior Section Engineer)
- Total Vacancies – 13487
- Post Name
Junior Engineer (Information technology)
Depot Material Superintendent
Chemical and Metallurgic Assistant
- Educational Qualification – Diploma, BE/ BTech, degree in engineering
- Age Criteria – 18 to 33 years
RRB Group D (Railway Recruitment Board Group D)
- Total Vacancies – 62907
- Post Name
Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Signal & Telecommunication
Porter/ Hamal/ Sweeper cum Porter
- Educational Qualification – 10th pass or ITI/ Act Apprentice from a recognized Board.
- Age Criteria – 18 to 33 years
2. Banking Sector
In India, banks are the backbone of Economy and that they conjointly offer most reliable jobs. Banks offer tight regular payment package with numerous different edges. Major Banks like RBI, SBI release recruitment notification on regular basis. However, IBPS i.e. Institute of Banking Personnel selection conducts exam for numerous banks in India.The below are some latest recruitment notifications that you just can check;
SBI SO (State Bank of India Specialist Officer)
- Post Name – Specialist Officer
- Total Vacancies – 32
- Age Limit – 50 years
- Educational Qualification – BE/ BTech/CA/MBA from recognized University.
RBI (Reserve Bank Of India)
- Post Name – Officer Grade C
- Total Vacancies – 50
- Age Limit – 25 to 35 years
- Educational Qualification – Masters in Commerce or Economics
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
- Post Name – Multiple Posts
- Total Vacancies – 853
- Age Limit – 20 to 30 years
- Educational Qualification – Varies for Different Post
3. Insurance Sector
After banks comes the Insurance Sector in Republic of India that has secured jobs. ESIC, LIC, etc. are some of the foremost well-known and purported government bodies that gives Government jobs with sensible salarycompensations. Let’s check a number of the most recent Notifications offered;
LIC AAO 2019
- Post Name – Assistant Administrative Officer
- Total Vacancies – 590
- Age Limit – 21 to 30 years
- Educational Qualifications – Degree in Graduation from a Recognized University
ESIC SSO (Employees’ State Insurance CorporationSocial Security Officer)
- Post Name – Social Security Officer
- Total Vacancies – 536
- Age Limit – 21 to 27 years
- Educational Qualification – Degree from a Recognized University.
4. Staff Selection Commission
Staff choice Commission (SSC) is one amongst the most important recruiting bodies in India. It provides employment for candidates in various government bodies/departments. It conducts exams for group B & C (non-technical posts). SSC CGL communicating is additionally conducted often for recruiting candidates for varied in-house and field jobs within the central government.
SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level)
- Post Name – Multiple Post
- Total Vacancies – 3719
- Age Limit – Different for different post
- Educational Qualification – Varies as per the post.
SSC CPO (Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization)
- Post Name – SI in Delhi Police, Border Security Force, CISF, CRPF
- Total Vacancies – Vacancies differ for Various post and zone
- Age Limit – 20 to 25 years
- Educational Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline
Teaching jobs are the foremost secured one. They not solely supply sensible wage however additionally the satisfaction of transferal the new generation into form. There are 2 major Government Teaching bodies in India that gives best teaching jobs, they’re CTET i.e.Central teachers Eligibility test and alternative is DSSSB i.e. Delhi Subordinate Service selection Board.
DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Service selection Board )
- Post Name – Primary Teacher
- Total Vacancies – 4366
- Age Limit – 30 years maximum age
- Educational Qualification – Senior Secondary or Equivalent
Getting government jobs is incredibly tough and competitive things nowadays, but once get you are secure about careers all life. Isn’t it! Online Coaching Platform are grown in this sector rapidly just to help you with all your Exams. It will not only save your time but also offers Easy solutions, various study material, daily updates, free mock test and Exams Notifications. So, Start Applying and Get your DreamJob.
For any types of queries, you can contact us on info[at]namasteui.com.