Online sales have been growing in popularity for years. Today, a business that doesn’t run its online store is a rare thing to find. The Covid-19 pandemic made this accelerate even more, pushing more businesses to focus on their online presence. In that sense, there is what is called an SEO agency that exists to facilitate that path.
You may be considering this type of strategy to increase traffic to your website, but you probably don’t know how to get started. The most reliable way to do this is through an SEO strategy. An SEO agency is dedicated precisely to creating one according to the needs of each business. Let’s dive into the term and what it’s all about in a few paragraphs.
What we’re talking about when we mention SEO
There are many chances that you have already come across this term, SEO. But do you really know what SEO means and how to apply it to your website?
The first thing to know is that SEO stands for ‘Search Engine Optimization’ and it’s basically a marketing strategy that focuses on optimizing your website(s) to reach a higher position in search engine results, such as Google. An SEO agency is the one that helps this strategy to be carried out correctly.
The purpose of an SEO strategy is to apply certain attributes to the text of a website so that the site will rank better in search engines. Therefore, more people will find your website when searching on Google or Bing, for example. SEO agencies focus on creating and implementing strategies that improve the positioning in organic results.
Okay… but how does Google determine what to show higher and what to leave for the following pages? It uses its own algorithm that takes many things into account to determine that. While it’s not fully known how this algorithm works, there are certain factors that are known to the best SEO agency in Argentina, and to SEO experts in general.
These are what we call ‘ranking factors’, which are divided into two, with different characteristics: On-page and Off-page. Let’s explain them in a little more detail as follows:
- On-page SEO: these are all those factors of a website that the owner of it can modify. For example, the speed at which the site runs, as well as the quality and structure of the content that is published there. All these can be improved and optimized by applying SEO.
- Off-page SEO: in addition to the things on your own website that you can have an influence on, there are external factors that also determine how high the site ranks in search engines. The most significant is the quantity and quality of websites that have links pointing to yours. The more sites and the better their quality are, the higher your site will rank in search engines.
What do SEO agencies do?
There are many agencies that can help you out with your SEO strategy. Among the things that a company can help you out with, in Punto Rojo, an important SEO Agency, you will find:
- A content team. It’s a group of experts dedicated to proofreading the texts received, and assigning articles to a group of SEO-experts copywriters who generate quality content. These texts are then sent to different media.
- A link-building team. It’s a team of experts that centralizes the link-building strategy in one place. You’ll also get a support team for any doubts or questions you might have during the process.
- Website database. It is a database with numerous websites on different subjects. The main focus is on Latin America, and you can find websites in Spanish, English, and Portuguese.
- KPIs. Great agencies like Punto Rojo use Moz and ahrefs KPIs to check how the strategy is working on each website or media.
Now that you have all the information you need, you can choose one agency to help you with your SEO strategy.
An author of Namaste UI, published several articles focused on blogging, business, web design & development, e-commerce, finance, health, lifestyle, marketing, social media, SEO, travel.
For any types of queries, contact us on info[at]namasteui.com.