Marketing your website can take a lot of processes and especially a lot of thinking, as it involves making sure your branding appeals to a lot of people. One of the most efficient ways this can be done is pushing for more relevant content offerings for your audiences. However, a lot of people fail to realize that websites can make money for long term simply by creating content. Such is the potential for guest posting. And if you believe in your capacity as a writer, you should bank on this, not just for the opportunity to make money but to spread word about your site as well.
It may be of assistance to actually be more familiar with just how making content for your blog can actually help you out marketing-wise. While paid search marketing does have its perks, content marketing not only costs 62% less, but it actually can get thrice as many leads.
In addition, making relevant content for your viewers really work, as the amount of advertisements people see has exploded since a few decades ago. Whereas someone sees an average of 2,000 ads on a single day in 1984, today that same person sees around 5,000 ads. This means it’s a matter of grabbing everyone’s attention with your content, which can be difficult in a market where 50% of people aged 18 to 49 actually get their news and information online. Regardless, getting their attention does help motivate consumers to make purchases, as 61% of consumers in the United States are likely to make a purchase after reading blogs.
How to Make Money with Guest Posting
You might notice a lot of guest posts from various brands, especially in the sites of notable influencers and bloggers in various niches. However, not a lot of business owners realize that creating guest posts for other websites can actually pave way for extra funding – provided you do this properly. In fact, you can make this a long-term solution in providing the extra funding your site needs in order to supplement your existing marketing budget. Things such as blogger outreach and content marketing are just some of the ways that you can leverage your guest posting capabilities. What’s more surprising is that you can actually make this work in just a few steps:
- Give value to other websites: You don’t necessarily need to get into your niche or industry if you want to get paid for guest blogging. In fact, a lot of websites are out to find good content that they can post on their website, and if you provide value to other websites by leveraging on your website’s strengths, you can actually be a sought-after figure for these sites. They’ll pay for good content they believe can boost the rankings of their site. Moreover, if you have a website of your own that you want to plug, you can actually convince them to both pay you and allow you to put a backlink with your site in it.
- Cultivate your writers through SEO companies: If you’re building an in-house team for your website, you don’t necessarily need to have them create load after load of content for the sake of content production. Irrelevant content for the sake of spamming Google or other search engines for links to track isn’t exactly always a good idea. If you have the staff to write for you but they don’t necessarily have anything else to write at the moment, you might want to offer your services to SEO companies that aim to help other clients. Not only does this develop your writing team into a stronger team, this can also offer you the opportunity to earn more for your company.
- Develop relationships by collaborating with bigger brands: If your website is about a service or a product within a niche, you might benefit by partnering with bigger brands that might need the extra push for content. This is especially helpful if your website offers a service or a product that can “team up” with other big brands in your industry. For example, if you’re in the home improvement industry and you have a slate of appliances, you might want to write for big interior design studios about interior designing with kitchen appliances. Not only does this provide relevance to your brand, but this also develops better relationships with them in the long run.
- Tap into professional bloggers for a wider reach: You might love to know that a lot of famous bloggers and influencers actually need help writing guest posts for their clients and their site. If you can offer to write something that adds value to their site, you can tailor these posts to feature you as well. Sometimes, adding your own backlink can cost a bit on your part, but if you cultivate a good relationship with them through consistent high-quality content, you might just get a pass soon enough.
- Ask a third party to post for your website: You don’t necessarily have to write content for other websites, either. You can in fact ask bloggers, influencers, and other brands to write for your site. Not only can you increase your potential traffic (because it’s likely that these brands will share their guest post to their own sites), but you can also gain a lot of ad revenue in the process. You can leverage on the name of influencers and bloggers that write for you, thanks to the followers that they direct into your site. Another good option, which most websites do now, is to obtain high-quality content from blog and guest post providers, such as NO BS Agency. This way, you are ensured that you have a consistent flow of relevant information that you can offer to your customers.
The Bottom Line: Making Guest Posting Work for You
Guest posting actually holds a lot of potential to generate money for your website. When done properly, guest posting can actually not just make money for your brand but also propel it to new heights. Providing meaningful and relevant content can undoubtedly generate appeal to your audiences and can even be the reason for your brand to be remembered in the long run. When you have plans to up the ante of your content marketing or SEO strategy, consider doing guest posting to boost your brand’s traction – and make money in the process!
An author of Namaste UI, published several articles focused on blogging, business, web design & development, e-commerce, finance, health, lifestyle, marketing, social media, SEO, travel.
For any types of queries, contact us on info[at]namasteui.com.