The 3D rendering software marketing is booming. The market is set to grow from $747 million in 2016 to $2,904 million by 2023 (according to Guru Focus).
If you’re on a hunt for some superb 3D rendering software that can bring your designs to life, this post is for you.
What is 3D rendering exactly?
To put it simply, it is the closing stage of a 3D animation project. In this process 3D models are converted into 2D images.
Five top-rated 3D rendering software solutions to use in 2021
Here are the top picks for 3D rendering software recommended by industry professionals.
Blender is an open source rendering solution that beginners love for its ease-of-use. Plus, it is absolutely free.
- It manages your whole 3D pipeline (e.g. modeling, simulation, rigging, animation, composition, and even motion tracking).
- You can animate characters, add digital effects, create vertical videos and do much more.
- Works smoothly on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Next on our list is Maya- a finely tuned and robustly supported 3D rendering solution with best animation and projection tools so that you get the best of both worlds.
- It’s an industry standard for creating motion graphics, expansive animation environments, and giant virtual characters.
- Most product 3D rendering services recommend it.
- Works fine on Windows, Apple macOS, and advanced versions of Linux.
- You can enjoy the free trial version for a limited period and can switch to a yearly plan starting from US$1,620.
This software is your all-in-one solution to create picturesque visuals speedily. With KeyShot, you’ll get to see the real-time 3D rendering results which lessens your time and effort that goes into creating realistic product shots.
- You can create interactive visuals, 3D renderings, and animations.
- It supports Windows and the latest versions of macOS only.
- You don’t need graphic cards.
- Allow importing files of over 20 types.
- The amazingly simple user interface makes it appealing for both newbies and experts.
- It is available at a price of $995.
4. Autodesk 3ds Max
Unleash the power of 3ds Max for product design and visualization. It is a comprehensive 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software that gives depth to your imagination.
- The 3ds max design community is growing. It simply means that if you are stuck somewhere the gurus are there to help you instantly.
- You can go for either a monthly plan for $205 or pay $1,602 annually.
5. Nebula Render
The last on our list is Nebula Render which comes with a super easy user interface that lets you create images in a hassle free manner. Whether its product photography or architectural modeling, this 3D rendering software got you covered.
- It is only supported by Windows.
- It’s unbiased and incredibly fast.
- It has a free trial version while the starting price for the fully featured software is $199.99.
All in all, 3D rendering is an essential step for any animation project. Now if you already know the best 3D rendering software, which one are you selecting for your business? Tell us your answers in the comment section.
An author of Namaste UI, published several articles focused on blogging, business, web design & development, e-commerce, finance, health, lifestyle, marketing, social media, SEO, travel.
For any types of queries, contact us on info[at]namasteui.com.