A garment does not make a style statement until it is combined with the right accessories. Style is no longer limited to the designing of apparel and shoes. It has advanced all through an ideal opportunity to incorporate adornments like jewellery, belts, gems, totes, scarves, hair-embellishments, and many more accessories. In the style business, accessory designing is a highly creative field. The field offers immense artistic and creative skills where most accessory designers manage their accessory line, making it a lucrative opportunity for a career in accessory design course.
What does an accessory designer do?
To finish the ideal outfit, many individuals regularly depend on the use of accessories. An accessory designer conceptualizes the entire range of products that would complement the apparel and the images. To become a designer of accessories one has to study trends, outline designs as sketches, and work in fashion products like jewellery, handbags, belts, etc.
An accessory designer is answerable for conceptualizing and making a scope of items that praises the ensembles and pictures.
The knowledge and abilities gained by a student through the accessory design course can undoubtedly be applied in renowned design houses. The speciality of recognizing, utilizing, and creating materials can go far whenever applicable in fashion design houses. The advanced plan ways of thinking conferred in Accessory Design courses empower understudies to capitalize on their abilities and modern learnings. They can incorporate things like gems, belts, shoes, scarves, caps, and purses in an outfit, transforming it completely. Embellishments help to enhance the entire look. However, they also add a sprinkle of shading, character, and style to the wearer.
The product ranges with maximum accessory usage, include:
- Home accessories-bathroom and kitchen accessory
- Luxury products- utensils and silverware
- Lighting and lighting fixtures
- Fashion accessories-belts, scarfs, jewellery, handbags
- Handicraft items
- Corporate and business
- Giftware using precious metals and stones
- The candidate must have passed his 10+2
- An aspirant must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline of fashion design
- A master’s degree is not a compulsion. However, it widens up the career options
- Good command of designing software like CAD and other latest design software
- Artistic and creative Skills
- Keen observation and imagination Skills
- Good Communication Skills to build a relationship with the client
- Precision and accuracy
- Rationality and logical thinking
- Originality and uniqueness
- Good Sketching/Drawing Skills
- Deep knowledge about the changing accessory trends
- Ability to produce low-budget designs without compromising on the quality of the product.
There is no requirement for any prior work experience for a career in accessory design course. Although, candidates with a background in internships programs, part-time jobs, or full-time jobs will have an advantage of their experience in the field.
Top colleges for Accessory Design in Delhi
- Pearl Academy (PA DELHI)
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT DELHI)
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology (JDIFT DELHI)
- Indian Institute of Gems and Jewellery (IIGJ DELHI)
- Arch Academy of Design (ARCH DELHI)
The program covers the entire range of accessory and lifestyle products, including silverware, tableware, crystalware, office furniture, giftware, footwear, watches, precious jewellery, etc. The course includes investigating, preparing, and trying different things with considerations, thoughts, and materials to set up a stage for novel thoughts and amazing individual articulation. Many accessory design graduates have been successful in living in the traditional as well as the emerging sectors of the global fashion industry.
An author of Namaste UI, published several articles focused on blogging, business, web design & development, e-commerce, finance, health, lifestyle, marketing, social media, SEO, travel.
For any types of queries, contact us on info[at]namasteui.com.