Losing important files accidentally is something that could occur anytime on your system. Even sometimes you delete files and then realize you need that file back. In such a case, the first place you should visit on your system is to restore files from system recycle bin. In case you have Shift + deleted file or emptied the recycle bin, then you can try Previous Versions on your PC to restore this deleted file. Now once you are done using built-in utilities and features, next thing you should do is to use best data recovery software for instant and effective results. It helps you recover all types of deleted files in an effortless manner automatically. Let’s discuss multiple useful ways to restore deleted image files in your Windows PC.
Ways to restore deleted image in Windows PC
Recover from Recycle Bin: When you delete any file on your system it simply gets marked as deleted and moves to recycle bin. Here, this removed data remains in recycle bin until you empty recycle bin or it gets automatically deleted over a period of time when newly deleted files move to it. To restore deleted files from system recycle bin, you need to follow these steps.
- Open system Recycle Bin.
- Select the file to restore.
- Right-click on the selected file and tap on Restore option.
You can also multi-select and restore files by following these steps.
- Open Recycle Bin.
- Multi-select files from the list.
- Go to Recycle bin tools and then select Restore the selected items.
Restore files from Previous Versions: Next thing you can do to restore deleted data in Windows 10 is to restore it from Previous Versions. Here, your PC automatically creates restore points on regular intervals to keep all changes on your PC. You can even create a system restore points manually when needed. These restore points help you recover deleted data instantly when needed. To restore deleted files using Previous Versions follow these steps.
- Go to File Explorer > This PC.
- Here, select the drive that earlier had the deleted file stored.
- Right-click on this drive and tap on “Restore Previous Versions” option.
- Here, it will open a new System Reserved Properties window.
- Here, select Previous Versions tab and select a backup folder.
- Click OK.
It will help you recover deleted files instantly from the selected location.
Use third-party data recovery tools: The next effective solution to restore deleted image files on Windows is to use best data recovery software. These advanced tools work on advanced algorithms to find & recover data instantly. Its smart scan engines deep scan your system storage to find & restore deleted files even from the deepest corners on PC storage. Let’s discuss some of these tools here.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Professional: Use this powerful tool to easily recover formatted, deleted, or lost data on your PC, laptop, or removable devices. This comprehensive data recovery software for Windows offers ultimate data recovery solution. You can use this tool to recover all types of files including images, videos, emails, documents, and more. It offers numerous useful features including:
- It helps you recover files that are deleted, lost, or accidentally changed.
- It even helps your recover data from formatted devices.
- Using this tool to recover files even when recycle bin is emptied.
- Next thing you can do is to recover files from missing partitions.
- In other recovery options, it offers hard disk damage recovery, virus attack recovery, OS crash recovery, and RAW partition recovery.
- It allows you to preview files before you recover them.
- Use this tool to recover unlimited data on your PC.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free: Use MiniTool to recover files lost due to human errors, hard drive failure, or system crash. It displays preview of files before you restore them on your PC. This nifty tool is trusted by millions of users around the world for swift recovery process. Its major features include:
- Clear and intuitive UI for easy access.
- It is read-only tool thus it doesn’t cause damage to your data while recovering.
- It supports all major file types and offers files preview option.
- It offers 24*7 technical support and 30 days money back guarantee.
- It covers all storage devices for instant data recovery.
FonePaw Data Recovery: It offers quick and deep scan modes to help you find & recover all types of files on your system. It also supports recovery on external devices and recycles bin on PC. It works seamlessly both on Windows and Mac. You can use this tool to avail various features including:
- Quick and deep scan mode to help you recover data instantly and accurately.
- 100% secure data recovery without any data loss.
- Preview option to view files from scanned results before you restore them.
- It supports all major file formats and recovers data from hard drive and multiple external devices.
- In multiple recovery options, it offers deleted data recovery, hard drive recovery, partition recovery, flash drive recovery, memory card recovery, and crashed PC recovery.
Stellar Data Recovery Professional: Stellar offers instant and secure data recovery solution to save a lot of your time. You can use this tool to recover all major file types on internal hard disks and external devices including USB flash drive, Pen drives, memory card, optical disk, and more. With multiple smart features, it helps you:
- Recover data from formatted drive.
- It supports data recovery from FAT, NTFS &exFAT file systems for drives and partitions.
- It helps you recover files from encrypted hard drives for safe recovery.
- It even offers lost partition recovery to help you restore data securely.
- It helps you create an image of your hard disk to recover data instantly.
- Supports recovery of all major file types.
WondershareRecoverit-Recoverit offers easiest & safest solution to help you recover data with highest recovery rate. It makes recovery process easier and instant to save your time and reduce manual efforts. It is simple yet powerful tool that offers tons of useful features including:
- It works on smart algorithms to deliver results with the highest accuracy.
- Its powerful built-in Data-Analyzer engine deep scans your system storage to recover files accurately.
- Advanced deep-scan algorithms to deliver recovery results with the highest accuracy.
- It helps you recover data in various conditions including data loss due to crash, virus attack, and more.
- It supports over 550 data formats for effective results.
- 100% secure virus-free guarantee.
You can try the built-in recovery option to start restoring deleted files on Windows 10. Though it is useful addition to your system, for advanced data recovery features, you need to use best data recovery software. Here, we have discussed various ways to recover deleted files in Windows 10. If you have tried something else to restore deleted files on Windows 10, then feel free to comment below.
Metadata: Built-in utilities and advanced data recovery tools both offer you easiest solution to restore deleted files in Windows 10. Let’s discuss more about it here.