One of the never-ending tasks of what to cook consumes more time than how to cook and what to put in the dish to make it more protein rich. Cooking is such an activity that looks simple when food is served on the table and ready to eat, but the most tedious tasks are the menu selection, ingredient purchase, cooking, table arrangement and last but not the least table clearing and leftover management. Well, this just isn’t done once the meal is over, but the routine is back to square one for every meal one has in a day and a household like Indian families, that meal consists a lot number of items which are not likely to be repeated during the week.
Present generations of food requirements are pretty much different from those of regular age-old methods of cooking and food intake. Every meal is measured in terms of carbs, proteins, fiber, and diet plan is followed to adapt to the persons need based on their age and health condition. With such a busy and mechanical lifestyle the amount of energy and time needed to prepare a healthy and fresh meal every time of the day is not practically possible, and thus every modern family needs a chef in Delhi. The culinary expert will be the best solution for the perfect meals for everyone.
The chef offers all the services from meal planning, ingredient shopping, meal preparation, serving and packaging of ready-mix smoothies, sandwich, and salad preparations, and many more. The meals will be a fresh, healthy, and perfect package of what all one needs according to their diet plan in an easy and less wastage process. Based on the client need a chef in Delhi, the experts provide various packages and menu and devices are customized and charged accordingly.
Typical services offered by the chef are:
● Meal menu planning for the week is done in advance and can be modified as per requirement once customer reviews.
● Ingredients shopping, cleaning, preparation is done by chef itself based on the menu decided.
● Fully cooked or half prepared meals with proper heating and preparation instructions also provided based on the need of the client.
● All items such as juices, smoothies, snacks, breakfast items, main dish, soup, salad, and many more will be prepared.
● If required, shopping for additional groceries is also done along with menu ingredient shopping.
● Fridge stocking and freezing items also can be customized according to the specific request keeping in mind the diet requirements.
Many need a chef in Delhi because of the services provided and also various advantages observed by clients who already are using the services. The benefits of having a personal chef are
● Organic Meals will be freshly prepared for the health conscious in a customized way
● Be it gluten-free, diet free or any other die one is following, food will be prepared as per individual requirement.
● Money is saved by not eating out, and every meal you want is prepared and served at home itself by the chef.
● Time spent in grocery shopping, arrangement, and cleaning is also saved.
● More control is gained on the type of food intake in aspects of quality and quantity.
● Wastage of food is very much minimized as chef utilizes ingredients in a reusable and effective way. The chef will cater to your requirements based on quality, quantity, and the number of times their services are required. Be it daily, weekly, or once in a couple of weeks and also the type of food preparation — happy, healthy eating.
Kyra Chawla is a Managing Director at Alliance Recruitment Agency. She specializes in helping clients for international recruiting, staffing, HR services and Careers advice service for overseas and international businesses.