Have you been given the task of writing a thesis or dissertation as part of your academic project? These assignments require you to conduct extensive research and invest your time and effort to write and submit your paper. Furthermore, you must also ensure your content is 100% unique.
This is because even the smallest amount of copied text can get you into serious trouble. Nevertheless, it is easy to make sure your content is unique with the help of the best free plagiarism checkers available online.
Today, several plagiarism detection tools are available online, but choosing the right one can be challenging. Thus, we have created a list of the best plagiarism checker tools that students can use to check the uniqueness of their papers.
Best free plagiarism checker for students
Various free tools are available to help you check your work for plagiarism. Selecting the best one can be confusing, so we’ve highlighted the top 5 tools based on various parameters below. You may go through the list and choose the ideal one for your academic needs.
1. Free Plagiarism Checker for Students by CheapestEssay
This is one of the best plagiarism checking tools available for free, and it is very simple to use. You can just copy or drop the content in the tool and click on ‘Check for Plagiarism’ to run a scan.
Next, the tool will examine the content based on several characteristics such as word choice, matching phrases, and lexical frequencies, against several sources. Moreover, the tool is designed in such a way as to exclude statistically common phrases to provide valuable service.
Once the scan is completed, you’ll get the similarity and uniqueness percentage. You can download the report if you want.
- Free to check plagiarism, and there’s no need to Sign up or download
- Supports DOCX, DOC, ODT, PDF, HTML, and RTF files
- Provides several language support, including English, Arabic, and so on
- 24/7 customer support
- Comprehensive plagiarism report facility available
Grammarly is a popular tool for detecting grammar and plagiarism issues for students and professionals alike. This tool can detect plagiarism on a wide range of web pages. The tool is available on Google Chrome and can be installed as a plugin. It allows you to determine whether or not your text contains duplicate content.
However, the Grammarly plagiarism checker is part of its premium plan. The plugin comes with great insights and recommendations, where you can check your content for grammar errors for free.
- This application allows you to perform batch searches on the material.
- It provides suggestions/recommendations on writing styles, grammar, vocabulary, and syntax.
- The Grammarly quick report informs you of the number of duplication concerns in the material.
- It detects plagiarism by comparing your text to over eight billion web pages.
- The tool computes your document’s overall originality score.
This tool allows you to evaluate your material for uniqueness against a large number of online sites, university papers, and published works. It lets you conduct a plagiarism report online or via an add-in. This handy application is an excellent solution for authors on a small budget who wish to verify their work for plagiarism fast and efficiently.
Nonetheless, you may require to purchase credits to get a plagiarism report. However, it is cheaper than Grammarly.
- It aids with self-editing.
- ProWitringAid offers over 20 in-depth writing reports.
- It is compatible with Microsoft Word, Chrome, Google Docs, Gmail, and other applications.
- Supports a wide variety of file types.
- It assists you in locating instances of your work that incorporate data, questions, ideas, phrasing, and other elements.
- ProWritingAid allows you to retain control over your words.
This is a cloud-based application used to search for plagiarism and discover instances of content theft. One can use it by simply entering the URL of the original material and check (scan) the copies for an indefinite period.
This is a valuable tool for maintaining your website’s health, especially if you add content regularly. You can link it using an API tool and set up notifications for existing material. Furthermore, the tool distinguishes itself from Grammarly because of its proactive plagiarism software rather than reactive.
- Batch searches the content.
- This plagiarism detection application offers a private index to check for duplicate content within your article.
- It allows you to compare two pieces of content side by side.
- Offline content indexing is supported.
- Allows for case management or tracking.
- It provides an easy-to-use environment.
- This website for checking plagiarism allows you to filter out the results from other sites you are already familiar with.
5. Plagiarism Checker X
This is an easy-to-use plagiarism scanner for students. You can directly type or copy-paste the information or essays into the tool, or you can paste the URL to your article. The tool is one of the best plagiarism checkers for research papers as it allows you to compare content in bulk with ease. It is perfect for those who create lots of content.
Once the content is scanned, the tool will assign a percentage for uniqueness based on the assessment of the paper. It works similar to Grammarly, but it doesn’t charge a monthly subscription fee. The cost to upgrade from the free version is somewhere around $39.95.
- It is one of the best plagiarism checkers for research papers that is capable of detecting plagiarised information via several search engines.
- It supports the import of DOCX, DOC, PDF, HTML, and RTF files.
- The application allows you to compare content side by side.
- It supports various languages, including English, Spanish, French, Italian, and others.
- Color-coded density-based results are available.
- Provides customer support around the clock.
These are some of the best-featured plagiarism checkers that can assist you in checking your papers. Also, there are other best free plagiarism checking software that are available in the internet you can possibly check out too. Simply use one of them based on your requirements to ensure your content is 100% unique.
An author of Namaste UI, published several articles focused on blogging, business, web design & development, e-commerce, finance, health, lifestyle, marketing, social media, SEO, travel.
For any types of queries, contact us on info[at]namasteui.com.