You cannot blame the millennial for their love for the “one-stop-shop” experience. Say, for example, the online retail giants like Amazon are continuously growing by offering all at one place, and the users fully enjoy the simplicity and comfort with which they can get all things under one roof.
When it comes to the industry of business software, things are no different. But, for many years there wasn’t much to be called as complete all-in-one technology business administration tool until Salesforce came into the scene. A lot of conventional businesses were simply putting themselves into a bit disadvantage on using the legacy applications to handle their day-to-day operational activities. Such systems were actually bogging down the operational and sales procedures and also creating lagging user experience at one end and frustrating customers on the other. Moreover, many of these applications were only giving the business leaders and the salespeople a very incomplete and inconsistent customer profile.
Using a single platform to improve the business software of your enterprise and meet up with the user needs, it could be the most effective way to streamline the business processes and expedite growth. Salesforce CRM is now the No.1 choice of many enterprises across the globe. We have discussed many Salesforce features in this series of discussions, and today we will try to explore the Customer Success Platform of Salesforce in a bit more detail.
Salesforce Customer Success Platform
Salesforce is actually a comprehensive solution which could be customized to run any type of businesses effectively. As we discussed above, Salesforce is now an all-in-one platform which could help organizations to streamline their businesses processes, attract more customers, manage all opportunities in their way, and provide a wonderful customer experience from the very first contact through the entire sales funnel until the payment process and aftercare. All the Salesforce applications and pro-active tools help users to find, leverage, and optimize any opportunity and seamlessly grow their business.
Running a business on Salesforce
The Sales Cloud platform of Salesforce.com had been considered as the No.1 CRM tool, which his custom-designed to interact with existing and future customers, track their sales data, aide in data warehousing, and provide customer service tools. Now, over the last many years, Salesforce had outgrown from the concept of a basic CRM to an end-to-end business management platform, which comprises of many core products and thousands of supplementary apps in the App Exchange platform to handle expense management, invoices, sales incentives, inventory, contracts, project management, etc. Let’s explore the core Salesforce products:
- Sales Cloud – It’s a CRM feature which can handle hierarchical reporting, forecasting, and enabling customer-user links for faster closure of business deals.
- Service Cloud – Tool for customer service, which enables many new ways to connect with the customers.
- Pardot- It can help in creating, deploying, and managing marketing campaigns online, which can help increase revenue and optimize efficiency.
- Communities – Web portals which enable the users to effectively connect with the suppliers, employees, partners, customers, and other stakeholders for better collaboration of business administration and increase productivity.
- Force.com – A complete suite of tools which are point-and-click for custom app creation. These apps are also enabled on user mobile phones to be used on the go to save money and time.
- Wave – It is also known as Analytics Cloud. Wave helps the salespersons and other users to analyze the available data to find more opportunities. This is a simple interface offering a very interactive user experience.
- Salesforce CPQ – To streamline the process of generating invoices and quotes with built-in solutions.
Benefits of Salesforce Customer Success platform
The ways through which companies can benefit through Salesforce Customer Success are endless and keep on building. However, in order to take the most advantage of all these Salesforce products and apps, you need to have a solid strategy. To strategize the Salesforce process, most of the organizations choose consulting partners like Flosum.com, who can guide you through the Salesforce implementation and administration path of success. Let’s discuss a few Salesforce Customer Success benefits here:
- Reporting and management of sales teams – Customer Success platform makes it easier to manage the pipelines, define the goals and opportunities, and plan the activities.
- Marketing automation – Identify and nurture most prospective leads and focus on the target audience by offering the right solutions at the right time.
- Effective customer service –Salesforce Customer Success offers ‘at their right moment’ services.
- Configuration of price quotes – Users can easily prepare the quotes for customers consistently and quickly.
- Business contract management – Help streamline the contract preparations and approvals.
- Project management – Maintaining a centralized project management approach to handle all projects on time.
- Inventory management – Making an inventory management process more streamlined and effective.
- Employee and customer portals – Help build self-service communities which include vendors and customer and manage all their accounts effectively.
- Employee management, scheduling, and work routing – Effectively managing the sales crew centrally and tracking their activities through GPS enabled mechanisms.
- Accounting and invoicing – Manage the invoicing, expense reporting, and all financial activities from a centralized location.
Salesforce Customer Success in Business Discovery Analysis
Salesforce Customer Success administrators need to go through a thorough analysis to determine the goals, set timelines, identify the inefficiencies, establish budgets, and ultimately build creative business solutions. During this process, all the business systems, people involved, and processes must be analyzed. It is also important to properly document all the systems which are phased out of or integrated to Salesforce. Such an analysis needed to be used as a starting point to devise a long-term strategy as a “Salesforce Roadmap.”
During implementation, this multifaceted Salesforce strategy developed with the help of expert consulting needed to be appropriately deployed and monitored to make sure that the configuration is up to the mark, customized, accurate, and effectively integrated with the existing systems. In order to ensure proper deployment and execution of the Salesforce platform, you may also consider the use of managed services.