When you plan on upping the ante on your digital marketing game, search engine optimization or SEO can be one of the most efficient strategies out there. Not only do you get to focus on appealing to search engines, but good SEO practices, in general, can greatly improve your potential for being known across multiple platforms in your chosen niche. However, just saying “you should improve SEO” is easier said than done. So, how exactly is this done?
It does help to understand why having good SEO is beneficial for you. Did you know that the first organic search result in Google can get, on average, 32.5 percent of traffic shares? Moreover, an average website will most likely get its web traffic from organic shares (5 percent), paid search (10 percent), socials (5 percent), and other sources (34 percent). In terms of consumers, do remember that 39 percent of consumers are actually influenced by searches before a sale.
Banking On SEO: How To Improve Yours For Blog Traffic
If you ever considered upping the ante on your blog’s SEO efforts, you might want to consider getting the low down on just how you can approach SEO for businesses. This is important, especially if you want to make sure your blog gets the kind of exposure it needs to help propel your branding. Here are a few tips to help you boost your blogs SEO:
- Make sure you do careful research on your intended approach: It’s important to constantly do research, especially if you’re new to SEO. This is especially the case when it comes to keywords, as you may naturally start including them in pieces of content without realizing it. You can use semrush.com and Google Adwords Keyword Tool to check if you’re missing opportunities to use better keywords on your posts. You can even spy on the competition and see what keywords they use on their SEO. Be alert and be wary of sudden changes in the algorithm as well, and be prepared to adapt.
- Identify keywords you have used before and utilize them carefully: When you have a list of relevant and valuable keywords to use in the future, try to assess what keywords used in the past best suited your brand as well. Consider your niche when it comes to placing previous keywords on posts so that these posts have the biggest impact on search engine crawlers and humans as well. Consider trying to include them in titles, the introduction and conclusion, headings, anchor texts, and tags.
- Try to optimize your tag usage as much as possible: If you recall, meta descriptions are tags that are extremely important when it comes to giving search engines that nudge to certain words and phrases that are relevant to your content. When you add photos or pieces of content, make sure alternative texts are available with relevant keywords. Make sure your title and meta descriptions fit standards in search engines so that readers can have a full view of what certain pages are about before clicking them.
- Reference other relevant sources with proper links: An essential part in improving SEO is making sure you actually mention relevant figures and icons in the industry by linking them properly. This is especially important if you’re using information they originally provided. Not only can this be good etiquette in terms of blogging, but you may even receive a link back from them. If you want to gain relevance in the SEO scene, be sure to always tag people when necessary, especially if their links are found to be of quality.
- Make sure readers are given the opportunity to subscribe: Make it easier for people to subscribe to your blog by prominently facing feed subscription buttons and RSS buttons. Try to give them the ability to subscribe to you via email whenever possible. This immediately allows you to tap into potential leads and prospects you can convert.
- Be sure to use social media when it comes to improving your blog posts’ reach: If you want to be more prominent in your field, social media has got to be your friend. Make sure you use your social media not just to duplicate your posts or as a place to dump links, but rather to post relevant and tangential content related to your original content offerings. Programs such as Hootsuite allow you to actually do this across multiple platforms, so don’t miss out on this opportunity.
The Bottomline: Banking On SEO For More Profit
While “improving your SEO” sounds a bit straightforward, fulfilling it can be much more difficult than it seems. However, this doesn’t mean the endeavor is impossible to achieve. With the above taken into consideration, it’s important to remember that it’s essential that you plan for your SEO approaches and strategies with much care and assessment. And remember, making your move towards SEO and its profitability means making sure plans are created with caution and aren’t rushed.
Following the strategies you’ll make sure your rakings boost in a no matter of time. To do so you can read this definitive guide to SEO strategies here.
For any types of queries, you can contact us on info[at]namasteui.com.
One thought on “How To Improve Your Blogs SEO for More Traffic?”
When giving reference to source should be give nofollow or dofollow. I also have website on billing software we leverage blogging and we have low backlinks profile. So should me make it follow or nofollow.