Dubai is known for its upscale shopping, ultramodern architecture, and busy nightlife scene. Dubai’s Burj Khalifa is one of the first visited sites since it’s the tallest structure. The Burj Khalifa’s design is deeply stuck in Dubai and the region’s heritage for such a modern construction. In this article, you will learn everything about Burj Khalifa Dubai.
By purchasing your tickets online at BookMyTour, you can avoid waiting in extensive lines at the Burj Khalifa ticket desk. Instead, book your tickets in just a few minutes with us.
Where Is Burj Khalifa Located?
For such a spectacularly modern construction, it may be a surprise to learn that the design of the Burj Khalifa is heavily entrenched in the heritage of Dubai and the area. Located in the heart of Downtown Dubai on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, the tiered spiral structure of the tower is evocative of traditional Middle Eastern architecture. In contrast, the architectural motif of the tower, which consists of interlocking circles expanding out from the tower’s footprint, is influenced by Islamic geometric traditions. This continues to the environment surrounding the tower, which molds the gardens at its foot with forms that are abstracted from the building.
Who Constructed The Burj Khalifa?
Adam Smith, a distinguished designer whose portfolio includes notable works such as the Willis Tower and Hyder Consulting, constructed the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. The building was designed using the Islamic style. While there were some challenges along the way, the masterpiece is now an incredible tower that draws attention to the Burj Al Arab and Dubai City Sky. Burj Khalifa was once known as Khalifa Tower or Burj Dubai. Still, it was renamed in honor of Abu Dhabi and the president of the United Arab Emirates, Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan which is an interesting fact about the building.
The Architecture Of Burj Khalifa
- The construction of the Burj Khalifa features a three-lobed footprint, an abstraction of the flower known as the Hymenocallis, and the tower is divided into three distinct sections arranged in a ring around a central hub.
- The building has an organically stable architecture because of its modular, Y-shaped structure with setbacks along its three wings; the floor plates are sufficient for residential usage because of this design.
- The tower is constructed so that 26 helical levels progressively lower its cross-section as it ascends upwards.
- At the very top, the central core begins to emerge and ends in the form of a carved spire. The Arabian Gulf is most effectively seen from a floor plan in the form of a Y.
- When seen from the ground or the air, the Burj Khalifa takes on the appearance of the onion domes typical of Islamic architecture.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY on Level 148, 555 meters (1,821 feet) above ground, visitors can enjoy unparalleled views of the city and the surrounding area from a rooftop terrace and a luxury lounge.
Booking of Burj Khalifa
Enhance your vacation to the United Arab Emirates by purchasing Burj Khalifa tickets from BookMyTour at a very affordable Burj khalifa ticket price. During your time on a city tour of Dubai, you’ll get the opportunity to explore the Burj Khalifa, which holds the record for the highest skyscraper in the world. You can also enjoy exploring the skyrise views of Dubai city at various levels of Burj Khalifa’s 163-floor superstructure if you purchase our special Dubai Burj Khalifa tickets and use them. If you were to take the time to notice the aesthetic and technical one-of-a-kindness of this architectural masterpiece that is 829.8 meters tall, you would be filled with amazement. Take advantage of the world’s quickest elevators to reach the observation deck atop the tallest building for the most breathtaking views of the Dubai skyline.
There is a wide selection of ticket packages to purchase for the Burj Khalifa available on BookMyTour;quickly get the tickets just by calling us.
Burj Khalifa Top View
The At the Top Burj Khalifa Sky Lounge is the highest observation deck in the world, standing at 555 meters above ground level and providing visitors with a panoramic view. The elevators at the Burj Khalifa travel at a speed of 10 meters per second, making it one of the fastest elevator speeds in the world. The trip up to the observation deck on the 124th level of the Burj Khalifa in the elevator takes just a few seconds more than a minute.
Facts About Burj Khalifa
- The Burj Khalifa in Dubai is the world’s tallest structure at 828 meters.
- This majestic construction surpassed the previous record holder, the CN Tower, to become the highest freestanding structure in the whole world.
- The incredible Burj Khalifa stands at the height of 163 stories.
- The Dubai Fountain, the world’s most effective choreographed fountain system, can be seen directly in front of the Burj Khalifa. It dances at regular intervals of half an hour between the hours of 6:00 and 8:00.
- There were 12,000 people employed to construct the highest skyscraper in the world.
- Compared to the ground-level temperature, the one at the summit is 15 degrees Celsius cooler.
- The Burj Khalifa has 57 elevators and eight escalators for its guests’ convenience.
- You can discover the most renowned nightclub in the world at the Burj Khalifa, located on the 144th floor.
- You have two chances to watch the breathtaking sunset from the Burj Khalifa. The first image was taken from the observation deck, while the second image was taken from the ground level.
Elevators In Burj Khalifa
Within the Burj Khalifa, 57 elevators are available for residents and guests. According to Emporis, the building has elevators that are ranked as the third quickest double-decker elevators in the whole globe. Only one minute is required to get from the lobby to the observation deck on level 124 of the Burj Khalifa, which is 1,424 feet above the ground. In addition, the Burj Khalifa has two sky lobbies, and each sky lobby is served by 12 passenger elevators. The maximum speed the Burj Khalifa elevators can reach is 22 meters per second.
An author of Namaste UI, published several articles focused on blogging, business, web design & development, e-commerce, finance, health, lifestyle, marketing, social media, SEO, travel.
For any types of queries, contact us on info[at]namasteui.com.