- Executed on the client side: For example, you can validate any user input before sending a request to the server. This makes less load on the server.
- Relatively an easy language: This is quite easy to learn and the syntax that is close to English.
- Instance response to the visitors: Without any server interaction, you don’t have to wait for a page reload to get your desire result.
- Fast to the end user: As the script is executed on the user’s computer, depending on task, the results are completed almost instantly.
- Interactivity increased: Creating interfaces that can react when the user hovers over them or activates them using the keyboard.
- Rich interfaces: Drag and drop components or slider may give a rich interface to your site visitors.
- Doesn’t have any multiprocessor or multi threading capabilities.
For any types of queries, you can contact us on info[at]namasteui.com.