This section covers HR interview questions and their best possible answers for freshers and experienced to help job seekers during HR interview.
1) Why should we hire you?
Ans: If you hire me, it will be a great platform to showcase my skills. Whatever goals I set, I ensure to complete them within stipulated time.
2) Reason behind leaving your last job?
Ans: In order to enhance my skill set, I am looking for better opportunities.
3) Why have you been unemployed for such a long time?
Ans: I enrolled myself for some advanced personality development course with some freelance work.
4) Tell me your ability to work under pressure?
Ans: I keep myself calm and focus on multi tasking while being patient.
5) What are your expectations from job?
Ans: Professionally advancement and good future.
6) Describe your management style?
Ans: I will be constantly keeping tab of assigned work with my subordinates and seniors, finishing the assigned job before deadlines.
7) Are you a team player?
Ans: Yes, The team which I was a part of have successfully completed the projects within deadlines.
8) What irritates you about co-workers?
Ans: I believe in team work. Even if I find anything irritating, I try to avoid it unless it personally affects me.
9) How long would you expect to work for us if hired?
Ans: As long as I feel challenged professionally.
10) How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Ans: I see myself in a senior position managing important portfolio of this company.
Read Also: Interview fails?
11) Do you consider yourself successful?
Ans: Yes, apart from appraisals I think I have earned a bunch of good colleagues in my life.
12) What is your weakness?
Ans: I concentrate on one thing at a time.
13) What is your strength?
Ans: I am a quick learner and a great team player.
14) What position do you prefer on a team working on a project?
Ans: It doesn’t matter till I learn something new in every project.
15) Do you have any question for us?
Ans: When can I join?
Saarya have over 7 years of experience within the Insight Analyst Industry and Human Resource outsourcing services. Customer Experience Management delivers and manages various offshore and onsite projects in various domains with multiple technologies.