The ads are the driving factor of business promotion. In recent years, business marketers prefer social media to make branding and increase customers. The popular media like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Twitter, supports business marketing by generating valuable ads. Here Earnviews.com has discussed the Instagram and Facebook ads features that accelerate the marketing strategy for brand conversions.
Instagram’s demographics are slightly younger, which also hasn’t altered extremely over the remaining years. Once a brand fixed that their target demographic for their ads presenting, then brands can promote the Instagram ad.
Some brands, who consider gaining commitment or interactions from the ads, they have to observe their audiences. Facebook’s audience info is placed on the Insights page, while Instagram’s followers are present inside the app’s Insights. An additional option is to make custom analytics information produced by a social media online tool like Sprout to create the brand’s future audience information.
Instagram serves businesses four different types of promotions in general:
- Photo Ads: It permits firms to showcase their products and services through pictorial representation.
- Video Ads: Unlike Facebook, Instagram offers brands to record and post videos up to 60 seconds of duration for promotions.
- Carousel Ads: Consumers can swipe over equal to 10 photos or videos, everyone with Call To Action (CTA) button that drives users to brand websites.
- Stories Ads: Vertical-screen ads posting on Instagram story views can help to share photos and videos with specific followers.
Instagram Contests And Giveaways
Instagram styles it comparatively easy to perform contests, related to Facebook guidelines that limit access requirements and situations.
To run active contests through Instagram, the following steps should be practiced by brands:
- Precisely fix the goal or target of the contest in numbers before announcing the challenge by providing more valuable User-Generated content.
- Plan the prizes or some basic incentives for wide users to participate.
- Define exact rules, conditions, and need of contest or giveaways according to demographics.
- Launch and advertise your brand contest on Instagram and other social platforms many times for gaining a higher customer base.
- Cross-promote the contest through the stories section.
- Evaluate the final results of contests concerning demographics like age, region, gender of audiences, and total engagement rates.
The hashtag challenge on Instagram helps to gain more user-generated content for brand promotion.
Facebook’s features and demographics cover the extensive ground of many systems in real-time marketing. The surpluses of Facebook for marketing provide extraordinary changes for different years. Several brands are expected to discover at least some of the parts of their followers from Facebook. After 15 years of process, Facebook is perhaps one of the maximum used social media online platforms in different regions after YouTube.
Facebook offers more than ten different ads for marketing businesses:
- Image ads: High-resolution pictures provide different users with an eye-catchy appearance along with a convincing message related to brands.
- Video ads: The advertising through videos on Facebook suggests brands to post videos up to 15 seconds duration along with subtitles.
- Stories ads: The stories ads are video-like ads that custom motion, audio, and content to reveal your brand products and services.
Facebook Contests And Giveaways
Consecutively a contest is a low-cost and, from time to time, even calm and best way to achieve determinate results for the brand’s Facebook marketing objectives. Experts suggested some professional tips to conduct contests and giveaways on Facebook:
- Facebook’s contest guidelines alter regularly, so it needs businesses to remain in touch. For example, Facebook used to necessitate that contests be conducted over third party apps previously, but at present, any brands can run contests straight from the Facebook platform.
- Brands should be responsible for running the contest legally.
- Brands should be liable for procurement from users “a whole statement of Facebook” and an acknowledgment that the Facebook platform has no authority to interfere with the contest.
- Announce brainy and photo-based contests.
- Target the audience, make content simple, and promote your brand contest.
- Perhaps the modest contest to perform is a giveaway. The best reward easily wows the audience, and so the users perform an act of brand’s choice. The action can be as humble as liking the brand post or as useful as creating a video.
Both social media have inherent characteristics to promote the brand, based on your target audience availability on the media; you can choose the platform for marketing your business.
Claire Divas is a US-based freelance content writer and longtime reader about new trends in Digital Marketing to learn new things. She loves to work in WordPress and focuses on her writing skills. She also experienced in content marketing to make a qualified SEO. She is an avid Trollishly Social Media blogger.