If you want to be a successful business owner you need to stay organized. It’s so much easier to do just that if you use the right tools. So we’ve compiled a list of some of the best organizational tools for your business.
Trello is a great project management to-do list style organizer. It’s really great if you’re looking to collaborate with your business team.
- Real time updating
- Assigning to members is very simple
- Can be limiting unless you upgrade
- Slightly confusing to understand
- Cannot delete cards
Zapier is an automation tool that allows you to hook programs together and allows you to make things happen on autopilot. It’s a really creative tool. You can take forms that are being filled out (ex. Google forms) and automatically put them in a list. Keep all of your customer’s responses organized really well without having to go back to the original source.
- Great for small business
- Connects to applications with ease
- Amazing number of integrations
- Can get expensive
- Multi-step processes are not intuitive
- Setup can take some trial and error
Asana is a free tool that some organizational managers swear by is called Asana. Everything in Asana can be broken down into projects and tasks. That makes it extremely easy for your business to stay organized.
- Very easy to learn
- Not great for big business
- Could be a bit more customizable
- Not great for graphic work
Airtable is a project management application that combines spreadsheets, database access, and templates function.
- Great user interface
- User friendly
- Can be hard to figure out
- No dependency management
- Some formatting issues
Mindmeister is a mind mapper. It’s available for iphone, android, and it’s browser based as well. If you’re looking to organize both your business you’ll want to look into mindmeister.
- Export to a variety of formats
- Stores images, links, and more
- Difficult to use on mobile
- Only three maps in free version
- Pricey compared to alternatives
To completely revamp the way you go about your productivity and organization than you’ll want to check out Evernote. You can capture anything. Things you like or see on the internet can be saved. That helps to declutter your messy internet tabs. For instance, if you have a receipt you want to save for taxes, you can easily save it with Evernote.
- Great for all devices
- Great for small business
- Sharing w/ non evernote users is difficult
- Does not sync with programs like Google docs
- Paid version is pricey
Staying organized is a full time job. It’s something you have to do each and every day. So we’ve compiled a list of some of the best organizational tools for your business Organizational tips provided by Las Vegas SEO experts.