You just set up your business website. It was made by professionals because you want everything about it to be flawless – from the way it looks down to the experience you can give your online users. For you, this will be your avenue to reach out to potential customers, offer your products and services and create a strong online presence. However, you can never achieve all of these things – regardless of how well your website was made by professionals – if you don’t market your website. If no one knows that your website exists, who will be your customers?
Before you can gain customers through your website, you should first make sure that many people know about it. They should know that as a business owner, you took the time to find ways to make things easier and convenient for them. Here are some ways you can improve your website marketing:
1. Write high-quality content: What you write on your website can make or break your rankings with Google. Copy pasted and paraphrased pieces will never do your website any good. Instead, take the time to write high-quality content that is updated, informative and original. Your contents should provide answers to your customers’ FAQs. Use other links when needed to give more credibility to your article.
2. Become a guest blogger: Aside from writing for your own website, you can also do marketing once you write for other blogs. Look for websites which accepts guests posting (preferably those who have the same niche as yours), and inquire if they’re okay with adding do-follow links to your website. This can help drive traffic to your website and attract new customers.
3. Write about trending topics: If your business is involved in selling the latest gadgets, for sure, there are other websites which also do the same and which also write content about it. To level the playing field, opt to write about trending topics and relate it to your business niche. This will make it easier for you to rank in Google since there’s less competition. You can use Google Trends to determine what the online community is talking about.
4. Use quality images for your website: The quality of the images in your website can say a lot about your business. Not only will a good image look good on your website, but it can also help your website get good backlinks. Additionally, if you use a unique image for your article, other websites might use it and link it back to your website as the source. When you use the right image, you’ll market your website and ensure your website is aesthetically pleasing for your online users!
5. Create infographics: Infographics are very useful especially if your business’ niche is too technical or requires explanation. Instead of placing content with excessive information, use infographics instead. This is a creative way of presenting facts, while being able to build quality backlinks to your website. Similar with images, make sure your infographics have a good quality layout and simple wording.
6. Make your headlines attractive: All of your attempts to write good content will be useless if you don’t couple it up with an attractive headline. Keep in mind that the headline is the first thing users will see and if they don’t like it, they’ll immediately leave your page. Make sure you come up with attractive headlines. This will also help with your Click-through rate on different search engines and other social media platforms.
7. Post videos on YouTube: Almost everyone in the world streams through YouTube – and if you want to market your website, this is a bandwagon you should ride. You can create videos about how your products work and customer testimonials. Aside from the video itself, you should make sure that you upload it with a call to action in the description box. Tell your viewers where to reach you (your website) and why they should do it (you can offer free content, promos of your products etc.).
Being Resourceful Counts
If this is still the first time that you’ve had a business website, marketing it should be on top of your list. Since your business website is your investment, you want it to become helpful for your business, and not end up being stale online. If you think you need more than just the tips from this article, consider working with professionals like U-Thrive Marketing Tulsa. They can help you market your website regardless of what industry your business is operating in.
I am the founder of U-Thrive Marketing, one of the top digital marketing and website development firms in the Midwest United States. I have helped hundreds of businesses across the country put their business on the map online and offline. I specialize in generating additional customers for the businesses I work with by utilizing proven online marketing tactics such as SEO, PPC, Conversion Optimization& Social Media marketing. I also have a team of experts that work closely with me that specialize in website development, website design and graphic design. I have been personally featured in many national publications and conferences with subject matter related to online marketing.
3 thoughts on “7 Steps To Improving Your Website Marketing Tactics For The Better”
Research all of your available avenues, experiment with new channels and then track key things so you know what’s working.
The more valued the customers feel, more likely they are to recommend brand to friends, family and colleagues.
People shop everywhere and learn in a whole new way compared to just a few years ago so that marketers need to adapt or risk extinction.