Page rank is an algorithm that is used by search engine to rank your website depending on importance of links.
Various types of links are available on your website i.e. backlinks, internal links, external links, inbound links, no-follow links etc.
Some tips to increase page rank:
- Making backlinks are easy when you are done with submitting your website to different web directories.
- Always put high quality unique content to increase page rank to your website.
- Always post your website link to other blogs while commenting which determines backlinks.
- Update your website content once in a week minimum.
- Exchange link to get higher rank.
- Share on social networking websites like Facebook, Google plus, Twitter, StumbleUpon etc.
- Do not down your website for a long period of time.
- Use commonly searched keywords which is very simple and known to the readers.
- Advertise your website to different website or use Google Adsense.
- Use multiple pages on your website to internally linking to other pages.
- Use signature in email so that other users can click your links to come up to your website.
Read Also: Improve your website page rank
Guest posting is one of the most used and good technique to increase Page Rank of a web page. Most Blogs have a option for guest posting through which you can post to their blog and get at-least two or three backlinks in return to your blog and this is really helpful if you are posting on good Page Rank Blog with the same Niche as yours.
Google really likes Sites which keep their content fresh and also unique. The more you pubish, the more Google will crawl your website and the more chances for your website to increase page rank.
For any types of queries, you can contact us on info[at]namasteui.com.