- This doesn’t have any multiprocessor/multi threading capabilities.
- As there is no support available, this cannot be used for networking applications.
- Cannot access web pages hosted on a different domain.
- Cannot access databases.
- Depends a lot on the browser.
- Inability to use local devices.
- Not Search Engine Friendly.
The larger problems of web applications must deal with have to do with the nature of the world wide web(WWW) which is inconsistent of network communication and the statelessness of HTTP.