Uploadify, a jQuery plugin, allows you to upload multiple files at a time. HTML5 and Flash both both versions are available for implementation on your website.
Some features include:
- Multiple file uploads at a time – main benefit of this plugin is its ability to allow multiple file uploads.
- Drag and drop facility – it allows you to drag and drop files onto the queue to add them instantly.
- Extreme customization – every aspect of this plugin is fully customizable.
- Custom upload restrictions – easy to set file size limits, file count limits, file type limits, and simultaneous upload limits.
- Real time progress indicators – progress bars show the current upload progress.
Most of the features of Uploadify is fully customizable so that you can create the uploader which suits better in your site perfectly.
Two Awesome Versions:
In both Flash and HTML5, versions are available for ultimate compatibility and fallback methods allow for graceful degredation.
Read Also: Autosize: dynamic textarea sizing plugin
Large Support Community:
It has a huge community of users with answers to your questions.
You can find an extensive collection of articles that will help you to make implementing Uploadify and UploadiFive easier. There is also articles for security, sessions, and other related matters. For more documentation click here.