Trying to select data from a MySQL table, but getting the error messages:
mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given?
– This may happen for various reasons like both the mysql_* and the mysqli extension will return false from their query functions.
– Using a die() you can get a little to much.
– Use mysql_error() which reports any errors that MySQL encountered while performing the query.
– If you have a syntax error in your query you can check with tools like phpMyAdmin.
– A missing quote around the mysql query or a value can cause a failure.
– Do not mix mysqli_* and mysql_* functions.
– Make sure you are escaping your all values.